PRIOR INFORMATION NOTICE:
Any reservation of studios is subject to the payment of the totality of your stay.
However, you have the possibility to modify or cancel your stay, without penalty, up to 7 days before your arrival date. To do this, we invite you to send us your request for postponement or cancellation as soon as possible by post or by e-mail with acknowledgment of receipt.
RENTAL AGREEMENT AT LE MÂCONNAIS GUEST HOUSE :
This contract is intended for the exclusive use of booking stays in studios. The best welcome will be reserved for our guests. The hosts undertake to personally ensure the warm welcome of guests, with all the desirable attentions to facilitate their stay.
2°) Length of stay:
Guest who signs the present contract concluded for a determinate period will not be allowed to claim to have the right to remain in the rented place.
3°) Reservation and conclusion of the contract:
The reservation becomes effective when the customer has sent the owner the full amount of the price of his stay. Rates are inclusive of all charges.
4°) Cancellation by the guest:
Any cancellation must be notified by letter or be e-mailed to the hosts as soon as possible.
However, we would like to remind you that:
- You have the possibility to modify or cancel your stay, without penalty if you do so at least 7 days before your arrival date.
- On the other hand, if the cancellation occurs more than 48 hours and less than 7 days before the date of the beginning of the stay, the owner reserves the right to refund 50% of the amount having been paid.
- Furthermore, if the cancellation occurs less than 48 hours before the start of the stay or if you do not arrive on the agreed date, the owner reserves the right to apply a penalty and reimburse the client the equivalent of 30 % of the amount of the stay.
- No-show: if the client does not show up before 8 p.m. on the day scheduled for the start of the stay, this contract becomes void and the owner can dispose of his guest rooms. The entire amount paid remains with the host. In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the cost of accommodation remains fully acquired by the host. Unused additional services will be refunded.
- If it is impossible to ensure your stay, a transfer or a service whose cause is linked to the Covid-19 crisis, we undertake to pay you the amount received and without penalty. Please note that a written notice of at least 48 hours is required.
5°) Cancellation by the hosts :
In case of need, the owners may have recourse to the cancellation of a stay. In this case, they must inform the guest by registered letter or by e-mail with advice of delivery.
The guest, without prejudice to any rights of recourse for compensation will be immediately refunded for the sums paid.
6°) Check-in & check-out :
Guest must arrive on the specified day between 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. In case of late arrival, the guest must notify the hosts.
The rental is agreed from 4 p.m. to 10 a.m.
7°) Breakfasts :
Breakfast excluded. If you want to place an order, your breakfast basket will be served from 7.am to 9.00am
8°) Payment of any additional services:
Consumption and additional services not mentioned in the contract or quote must be paid at the end of your stay.
9°) Tourist tax :
The tourist tax is a local tax that the guests must pay to the hosts who pay the total amount due to Mâconnais Beaujolais Agglomeration Community of Municipalities. Today, the amount is 0.75€ per adult and per night.
10°) Use of rented spaces:
Guest must respect the peaceful character of the place and makes use of it in accordance with their destination. He undertakes to return the studios in good condition and must declare any degradation for which he could be responsible and assume the repair. It is reminded that the guest must not take any object made available in the studios. Where applicable, the hosts reserve the right to invoice the items.
Guest houses are non-smoking. An ashtray is available on your private terrace.
This contract is established for a specific number of people. If the number of guests exceeds this number, the hosts are able to decline the additional hosts.
This refusal cannot in any case be considered as a modification or a breach of the contract at the initiative of the hosts, so that in the event of departure of a number of guests higher than those refused, no refund can be considered.
Pets are not allowed. In the event of the departure of a guest motivated by the refusal of his animal, no refund can be considered.
13°) Discharge of responsability – private swimming pool:
The pool has a flat bottom and 1.50m deep. Guests are responsible for taking all necessary precautions when using these facilities, especially if staying with young children whom they must supervise.
Guests acknowledge that they fully release the owner’s responsibility in the event of an accident occurring to themselves, their family or their relatives.
In order to avoid all risk of accidents, we ask you to pay particular attention to young children.
No compensation can be, nor will be claimed by the guests.
The use of buoys and other materials are the responsibility of the tenants.
We would also like to remind that a solar shower is at your disposal, please use it before entering the pool.
RULES OF PROCEDURE:
On your arrival, you will find our rules of procedure and rates, displayed in your guest room.
From april to september, the swimming pool is available to guests until 8 p.m.
To access the swimming pool, it is necessary to provide:
– Swimsuits (underpants are prohibited).
– For hygienic reasons, people with skin diseases or wounds are not allowed access.
– The introduction of any object or toy, other than armbands, is not allowed in the swimming pool.